Thursday, December 13, 2012

Clearance Rack Specials and Merry Christmas!

That's almost it from me this year. 

The December special from Stampin' Up! is a good one! Check out these specials (you can see the coming periods by clicking on the links below - email me your lists and I'll order them when the products come on special). 




Dates: 14 December, 2012-21 January, 2013 (while supplies last)

Details: Stampin' Up! is temporarily taking over a hundred products out of retirement with discounts up to 70 percent off retail-only while supplies last! We'll have four different groups of products on sale during the next month. Here's what's on sale and when:




View last year's catalogue to reference information about the products that are on sale:


The Fine Print
  • You can order these products on any type of order. Feel free to order both Clearance Rack and non-Clearance Rack items on the same order- we're flexible like that.
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this special offer-go nuts!
  • Qualifying Clearance Rack orders are eligible for hostess benefits. Bonus!
  • Clearance Rack Blitz items are only available while supplies last for each time period they're on sale-so don't wait! Sorry, but there are no refunds or exchanges on Clearance Rack items.
  • You need to take advantage of this sale before the following times on the last day of each sale period

As the Clearance items are only while stocks last, text me on my mobile (M: 0401 303 821) and I'll order it the same day. 

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for supporting my little "business". I don't make much money but I make a heap of special friends! 

*Hugs*
Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment