Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Classes Friday 31 August


Well, I am totally sick of being sick! I am so sorry girls - I haven't been the healthiest little vegemite this year! I had to cancel last fortnight's class but as I had already pre-cut the kits, I'd like to reschedule it for this week. 

So, I had prepared the last class as a salute and farewell to 3 retiring stamp sets - and the retirement list is still available until Friday night (phew!).

There was no way to get this eclectic set of cards to look nice in the one photo so here is an individual shot of each of them. 


I'll be sad to see the Totally Tool set go from the annual catalogue - it was definitely an old favourite for male cards. This card uses the faux leather technique. Fortunately, the Totally Tool stamp set is still available on the retirement list for $45.95 (fingers crossed it doesn't sell out before Friday night!)


I overlooked the Happiness Shared stamp set for a couple of catalogues before finally buying it ... so I thought we'd better use it in a class before it goes! The Happiness Shared stamp set is still available on the retirement list for $29.50 (wood) or $23.95 (cling mount).


Finally, the Loads of Love stamp set and co-ordinating accessories are going this year. I did this card for one of my very first classes .... so only 2 other people have done it - ha! I had a request from Chris to do this one in class. It is an interactive cards so kids love it! Again, the Loads of Love ($39.95) and Accessories ($33.95) stamp sets are still available on the retirement list. 

Usual class details:- 
10am and 7.30pm Friday 31 August
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards - all materials and equipment provided (although you might like to bring your own mat pack and paper piecer to save time on the faux stitching)

Hope you can join me this week. 
Sally



No comments:

Post a Comment