Thursday, March 29, 2012

Retro Sunday and 2 Week Leftovers BLITZ!!

I forgot to advertise this weekend's RETRO SUNDAY and it's a LEFTOVERS BONANZA for the next 2 weeks. I've decided to hold classes over the Easter break afterall to move the growing number of leftover kits I have. Most of the kits are pre-stamped and punched and ready to assemble.

I have put together a list with photos of the leftover kits available and you can see them by clicking on this link:-

March Leftovers List

(It's a large file so it may take a few moments to download)

Please email me the card numbers you'd like so I can reserve it for you - first in, best dressed!

7.30pm Friday 30 March - Easter Class (see previous post)
10am Sunday 1 April - Leftovers
10am Tuesday 3 April - Leftovers
7.30pm Wednesday 4 April - Leftovers
10am Tuesday 10 April - Leftovers
7.30pm Wednesday 11 April - Leftovers

(Friday night classes have been moved to Wednesday for the next 2 weeks due to Good Friday and Emily's birthday party)

Some of the leftovers include:-


Please book in early.

Happy Easter! 

Love, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment