Sunday, February 12, 2012

Classes Week Commencing 13 February

Hi everyone


I have been uploading various documents and photos to my "Drop Box" - a fabulous little tool that allows me to share my documents and pictures with you. I have a general "Cardmaking" folder with subfolders "Samples of Others" and "Class Samples". The flower-making tutorial from last week is also on there.


It's a free app to install and allows you to log in anywhere and look at the documents I have shared. I have sent most of my regulars an invitation to join my shared folder - please let me know if you'd like to be included.  


On to this week's classes . . .


10am Tuesday 14 February and 7.30pm Friday 17 February - Flower Garden Embossing Folder
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards - all equipment and materials provided
This class will show how to emboss only a section of the image on an embossing folder and alter the size of your embossing folder image. 




10am Thursday 16 February - Scrapbooking and Cardmaking
I am still trying to get some interest in my scrapbooking classes so please spread the word to your scrappy friends. 


Have a great week.
Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment