Monday, November 21, 2011

Classes this Week - lots of them!

Hi everybody. Thank you for coming and visiting me at the Leukaemia Foundation Craft Fair! Ruth and I had a stall and we were quite happy with the amount of traffic that went through. Thank you for inviting me again, Ruth - I just love your stuff!

Lots of classes this week so here we go . . .

This week, it's a box and four cards for something different. Remember the Ilna Crouse Awash with Flowers box we did for Mothers Day? Well, this is a version using the Field Flowers stamp set.


10am Tuesday 22 November
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$30 for box and 4 cards - all materials, equipment and coffee provided

7.30pm Wednesday 23 September - Stamp Club
This is the last Stamp Club / Order for this group. There are a couple of places available for the next Stamp Club, commencing on 25 January (wahoo - during Sale-A-Bration promotion!)

7.30pm Friday 25 November - Box and 4 cards above
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$30 for box and 4 cards - all materials, equipment and coffee provided

1.30pm - 4.30pm Saturday 26 November - Join Ruth and I for an afternoon of fun
Hambledon House, Bruce Highway Service Road, Edmonton
$20 for a tin and 3 cards - most materials and equipment provided (although we may need to charge a little extra for the tin ... I'll just check with the accountant ... over to you Ruth!)

I haven't taken a photo of the samples yet but for those of you who were at the Craft Fair - it will be Ruth's tin and cards in blue / vanilla (I haven't done my 2 cards yet but they will be co-ordinating).

10am - 4pm Sunday 27 November - Christmas Stamp-a-Stack
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$50 for 20 cards (4 x 5 different designs)
(Talia, Jacinta and Catherine - you're booked in to finish off your cards)
You can choose your 5 designs below. Please let me know your selection so I can prepare your cardstock.

1. M&B Cherry Cobbler 

2. M&B Choc Chip

3. Postcards

4. Baubles

5. Joy

6. Reindeer

7. S&B 1 Reindeer

8. S&B 6 Reindeers

9. Owl

We are almost to the end of the year - mark your diaries for the rest of the year as there aren't many left!
  • 10am Tuesday 29 November
  • (No class Friday 2 December as we will be away)
  • 10am Tuesday 6 December
  • 7.30pm Friday 9 December (although I will have both children and no John so may cancel this night ... I'll see if I'm feeling brave / can find a babysitter!)
Have a great week.

*Hugs* Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment