Monday, July 18, 2011

Work in Progress!

Evening ladies

We have our regular Tuesday class tomorrow morning at 10.30am - the vintage music Christmas cards pictured last week. Here they are again - there are still some kits left if you'd like one - prestamped and punched.

  


Friday is the Show Holiday so the class has been moved to Wednesday night (20 July). My samples are at this stage ...


Yes, there's a bit of glitter there Jo P! As you can see, I haven't quite finished preparing the samples but they have a vintage-y feel again. I'll post a picture when they're finished but that probably won't be until Wednesday (!). I missed the final of Downton Abby last night so I'm off to pour a glass of wine and watch that now - cards will have to wait until tomorrow!

Wednesday 20 July 7.30pm and Tuesday 26 July 10.30am
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards - all materials, equipment and coffee provided

Please RSVP asap so I can prepare enough kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment