Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No Class This Friday Night

Good morning ladies

No Class Friday

I'm having a "Mummy Brain" week and forgot that we are going to Townsville on Friday for the long weekend so there won't be a class on Friday night.

Tuesday 14 June Class

We can do another "left-overs" class on Tuesday - 3 cards of your choice for $20. Please RSVP.

School Holiday Classes

I will be teaching children's classes on the school holidays at Paper Possibilities. We will be trying to work around Eisteddfod times so please let me know if particular dates suit you better than others.

Watch this space for samples and dates.

COMING SOON - Scrapbooking Mondays (or Wednesdays)

I have been hitting the credit card and buying lots of dies and equipment for scrapbooking! I will have about 10 different alphabet sets and many die-cut shapes - almost all of the current Tim Holtz dies (and many Tim Holtz stamps) and many Spellbinders nestabilities.

I have a sewing machine, paints and most other things you will need to create almost any page.... the more technique-y the better!

Bring your own papers and embellishments (although I do have most things available for purchase from my private "collection"!). My computer is also available so you can bring digital samples to copy / surf for ideas .. and of course, shop online!

$20 for 4 hours of scrapping - 10am - 2pm
Fab coffee provided - BYO lunch

Please register your interest and whether you would prefer the classes to be on a Monday or Wednesday.

Have a great week.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment