Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Off to Convention and Deal of the Week - Week 2

Hi ladies

One more sleep to go and I'm off to the Stampin' Up! Convention 2011 in Melbourne. Very excited although I still haven't finished my swaps ... I think there are going to be a few bleary-eyed ladies around tomorrow.

A few snaps from last year's Convention in Sydney:-

Ruth and I were groupies and had our photo taken with Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin' Up!

The Cairns crew (less Christina ... must have been scouring the building for coffee)

Ruth accepting her award for over $20k in sales and recruitment success

The Cairns Crew go glam for the presentation and dinner

So there won't be a class this Friday night.

Next Tuesday's class (17 May) will be a catch-up day and kits from previous classes will be available.

Next Friday night will be an Elements of Style class designed by Sandi McIver and here is a sneak peek:-


I still have 1 card to complete before the samples are ready so I'll post a photo next week.

Deal of the Week

Item 120963 page 142 Stampin Pastels New Color Kit (19) RRP $28.50 DEAL PRICE $22.80
Item 115957 page 151 Thanks Embosslits Die RRP $21.95 DEAL PRICE $17.56
Item 114513 page 151 Sweetest Stem Embosslits Die RRP $21.95 DEAL PRICE $17.56
Item 113483 page 155 Pennant Bigz XL Die RRP $74.95 DEAL PRICE 59.96

Email me if you'd like to order a deal and I'll place the order on Sunday night when I get back from Convention.

Have a great week.

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment