Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friday Night Classes NOW WEEKLY

Now that we have settled in to a routine with kindy, I have more time to create (... and I have a Stampin' Up! convention in Melbourne to pay for!). Friday night classes will now be held weekly.

Friday 11 February - Notably Ornate class (I love this set!)
7.30pm 5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards


This Tuesday's class (8 February) at Paper Possibilities has been cancelled. The shop is still being unpacked from the cyclone preparations. I am, however, making cards here at home. I think I only have 2 people coming so feel free to join us!

This Saturday's class (12 February) at Paper Possibilities will now be the scrunched ribbon technique class. Please RSVP as class minimums apply.


See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment