Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reminder - Classes Friday night, Saturday morning and SCHOOL HOLIDAY CLASS Tuesday

Just a little reminder about my two final adult classes for the year.

Friday 10 December 7.30pm - 10.30pm
Venue: 5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
Theme: Friends 24-7 Cards
Cost: $20


Saturday 11 December 9am - 12noon
Venue: Paper Possibilities
Theme: Elements of Style Cards
Cost: $30


And my final, final class for the year is a SCHOOL HOLIDAY FUN children's scrapping class next Tuesday ...

Tuesday 14 December 10am - 1pm
Venue: Paper Possibilities
Theme: Children's Kaisercraft Projects (8 to 16 year olds)
Cost: $30 including Kaisercraft scrapbooking kit


Please RSVP M: 0401 303 821 or sally.hayward@bigpond.com

Thank you all so much for your support this year. I love my job and I can only do it because of your interest in what I do!

Have a happy and safe Christmas!

Cheers, Sally.








No comments:

Post a Comment