Monday, November 22, 2010

Friday Night Class 7.30pm 26 November

I am super early this week with my samples for this Friday night!

We are getting a bit over Christmas cards so this Friday night, we will be featuring the Elements of Style stamp set.


The green card is based on a stunning card by the Queen of the Brayer, Michelle Zindorf (if Michelle is the Queen, our local Nikki Bennett must be the Princess!). Unfortunately, I am not nearly as adept with a brayer as Michelle and Nikki so I have adapted the card using sponging!

I will have a variety of greetings available as these cards make suitable birthday, sympathy or get well cards.

When: 7.30pm Friday 26 November
Where: 5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
Cost: $20 (all materials, tools and equipment provided)

Please RSVP so I know how many card kits to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment